I will be leading a workshop this afternoon for the National Newspaper Association, Be the Mobile Leader of Your Community. My slides are below. Here are some previous mobile-first posts that may help participants in the workshop:
- News organizations need mobile-first strategy
- News companies need to help local businesses pursue mobile opportunities
- How news organizations need to change to pursue a mobile-first strategy
- A mobile-first project for your community on the go
- Students’ media use shows journalism’s future
- Tomi T. Ahonen’s view of the present and future of mobile
- Experts’ view of mobile: the opportunity of our lifetime
- 4 ways to measure the local mobile advertising opportunity
- Mobile-first strategy questions and answers
In the workshop, I mentioned the Open Shelters app developed by Mel Bass.
I also mentioned my resources for journalists using Twitter.
Here are the slides for my presentation: