I have provided training and consulting for more than 400 newsrooms, conferences, seminars, universities and journalism organizations in 44 states, eight Canadian provinces and Mexico, Ecuador, Germany, Japan, Siberia, France and Italy.
I can provide workshops, seminars, webinars or consulting for your organization in a variety of topics (each link below has a full list of workshops in that area):
- Digital-first journalism
- New business models and revenue sources for news organizations
- Community engagement and social media
- Digital journalism skills and practices
- Journalism ethics
- Career development and job-hunting
- Training skills
- Reporting, writing and editing
- Writing and digital skills for non-journalists
I can also be a keynote speaker for your journalism conference or banquet.
Contact me at stephenbuttry (at) gmail.com if you want to discuss fees and services. For information on my training background, consult the summary of my training career. You also can see a list of my current and former clients.
This page has the following sub pages.
- Steve Buttry workshops on writing and digital skills for non-journalists
- Steve Buttry consulting and training on community engagement and social media
- Steve Buttry consulting and training on business models for news
- Steve Buttry consulting and training on digital journalism
- Steve Buttry consulting and training on career development and job-hunting for journalists
- Steve Buttry workshops on training journalists
- Steve Buttry reporting, writing and editing workshops
- Steve Buttry journalism ethics seminars
- Steve Buttry leadership programs
- Steve Buttry’s digital-first journalism workshops
- Steve Buttry’s keynote speeches