I’ll be on a panel shortly for the Texas Associated Press Managing Editors. We’ll be discussing “rethinking the newsroom,” a theme of the last decade or so of my career.
Here are some links relating to my remarks:
- How a Digital First approach guides a journalist’s work
- Digital First journalists: What we value
- 10 ways to think like a Digital First journalist
- Leading a Digital First newsroom
- How Digital First succeeds at making money
- Digital First blog posts (in a print format)
- Questions to guide a Digital First reporter’s work on any beat
- How a Digital First reporter should approach statehouse coverage
- How do your daily budgets reflect multi-platform planning needs?
Here are my slides for the panel: