For the first 45 minutes or so, I will share my own advice with the participants, using a slideshow you can view on Slideshare. Then we will wrap up with a panel of Twittering editors. I have asked the editors to tweet answers to the following questions:
1. How has Twitter helped you connect with people in your community?
2. How has your staff connected with sources using Twitter?
3. How has your staff used Twitter to improve coverage of breaking news?
4. What has been your biggest problem or concern about your staff’s use of Twitter?
5. What’s the best other use you have found for Twitter?
We will be using the hashtag #ASNE and I will feed those tweets into a liveblog using CoverItLive, so I can demonstrate use of those tools. We will be live from 1:45 to 2 p.m. Central time. You are welcome to answer the questions yourself. Either in a direct message to me or in a comment here, let me know if you will be tweeting answers (and if your Twitter profile doesn’t identify you clearly, tell me who you are).
Follow the liveblog here: