I have provided training and consulting for more than 300 newsrooms, conferences, seminars, universities and journalism organizations in 44 states, eight Canadian provinces and Mexico, Ecuador, Germany, Japan and Siberia.
I can provide workshops, seminars, webinars or consulting for your organization in a variety of topics (each link below has a full list of workshops in that area):
- Digital First journalism
- New business models and revenue sources for news organizations
- Community engagement and social media
- Digital journalism skills and practices
- Journalism ethics
- Career development and job-hunting
- Training skills
- Reporting, writing and editing
- Writing and digital skills for non-journalists
I can also be a keynote speaker for your journalism conference or banquet.
This page has the following sub pages.
- Steve Buttry workshops on writing and digital skills for non-journalists
- Steve Buttry consulting and training on community engagement and social media
- Steve Buttry consulting and training on business models for news
- Steve Buttry consulting and training on digital journalism
- Steve Buttry consulting and training on career development and job-hunting for journalists
- Steve Buttry workshops on training journalists
- Steve Buttry reporting, writing and editing workshops
- Steve Buttry journalism ethics seminars
- Steve Buttry leadership programs
- Steve Buttry’s Digital First journalism workshops
- Steve Buttry’s keynote speeches